Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dailies!

I'm going to try to start posting dailies here, so to kick it off, this is me tooling around drawing in Flash. Not very exciting, I know…

And I guess I should drop a few things I've created YTD, so…
Yesterday I made some custom brushes 

For the Painting I'm currently working on

This is my partner's eye




 This is a color-composition drawing for one of the films in my Pipeline
And another film's 'Troupe Lineup'

This is an experiment from January using a tablet to do a life drawing session digitally. It took some getting used to.

So that kind of encapsulates my year in pictures so far without going into all the nitty-gritty sketches. I will from this point on be posting the nitty-gritty's, however, so if that interests you - stay tuned!

No comments: